The Scientific Committee and the Organizing Committee cordially invite you to attend the 4th EmergeMAT Conference between 4 -5 November 2021.
The 4th EmergeMAT Conference will take place online and will focus on bringing scientists, engineers, industry representatives and other stakeholders interested in developing new methods, concepts and materials using new and emerging technologies, such as: additive manufacturing, advanced materials for extreme conditions, high pressure and high temperature processes, critical materials and valorisation of new resources.
Abstract submission: 04.10.2021
Abstract feedback: 11.10.2021
Poster submission: 25.10.2021
Main conference: 04 – 05.10.2021
Full paper submission (optional): 22.11.2021 (directly to Manufacturing Review)
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced materials and coatings for extreme conditions (corrosion, high temperatures, biomedical applications)
- Critical materials (substitution and recovery)
- Materials for energy harvesting and storage
Key Topics: materials for additive manufacturing, (bio)medical applications, energy applications, automotive & aerospace applications, dual applications, safe and sustainable-by-design metallic materials and coatings, materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, hybrids, composites), critical materials (metals, CRM replacements), thermal properties, etc.
Presentation: e-posters (template provided), to be uploaded by organizers on the conference website.
Publishing: Abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book (ISSN 2602-0416) and full papers can be published in Manufacturing Review (eISSN: 2265-4224), following a peer-review process. Manufacturing Review is indexed in several databases, including Scopus.
Templates will be available starting August, 2021, at: www.imnr.ro
The conference is organized as an all-virtual event.
Working language is English.
Participation is free of charge.
Best poster prizes will be awarded for young scientists.
- Phd. Eng. Roxana Mioara PITICESCU, General Manager IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Prof. Phd. Alain LARGETEAU, ICMCB-CNRS, Bordeaux, Franța
- Phd. Mythili PRAKASAM, ICMCB-CNRS, Bordeaux, Franța
- Phd. Antonio RINALDI, ENEA, Roma, Italia
- Phd. Maria Luisa GRILLI, ENEA, Roma, Italia
- Phd. Maria Letizia RUELLO, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italia
- Mr. Daniel SAFRANCHIK, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Mr. Iakovos YAKOUMIS, Monolithos Catalysts & Recycling Ltd., Atena, Grecia
- Prof. Phd. Cristian PREDESCU, Universitatea Politehnica București, România
- Phd. Eng. Vasile BOGDAN, Universitatea Politehnica București, România
- Phd. Maria Dolores ROMARO-SANCHEZ, Applynano Solutions, Alicante, Spania
- Phd. Eng. Radu Robert PITICESCU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Adrian Mihail MOTOC, Scientific Director, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Ioana VLAICU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Paul STANCIU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Simona Elena BEJAN, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Mirela PETRICEANU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
EmergeMAT 1st Edition, 14th – 16th November 2018, Bucharest, ROMANIA
EmergeMAT 2nd Edition, 6th – 8th November 2019, Bucharest, ROMANIA
EmergeMAT 3rd Edition, 29th – 30th Octomber 2020, Bucharest, ROMANIA
Ioana VLAICU – Head of Technology Transfer Center CTT AVANMAT, IMNR
Phone: (+4021)3522046/ext.131; Fax: (+4021)3522049; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate about research? We're hiring.
We're looking for Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Physics, Mechanics and Mechatronics graduates.