The Scientific Committee and the Organizing Committee cordially invite you to attend the 3rd EmergeMAT Conference between 29-30 October 2020.
The 3rd EmergeMAT Conference will take place online and will focus on bringing scientists, engineers, industry representatives and other stakeholders interested in developing new methods, concepts and materials using new and emerging technologies, such as: additive manufacturing, advanced materials for extreme conditions, high pressure and high temperature processes, critical materials and valorisation of new resources. .
Abstract submission: 18.09.2020
Abstract feedback: 25.09.2020
Full paper submission: 16.10.2020
Main conference: 29 – 30.10.2020
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced materials and coatings for extreme conditions (corrosion, high temperatures, biomedical applications)
- Critical materials (substitution and recovery)
- Materials for energy harvesting and storage
Satellite event*: COST CA15102 CIG ITHACA7 – WG meetings & General Assembly
COST Innovators Grant ”ITHACA: Innovative and sustainable TecHnologies for reducing critical raw mAterials dependence for Cleaner transportation Applications”
*) Event open only for registered COST Action participants.
Key Topics: materials for additive manufacturing, (bio)medical applications, energy applications, automotive & aerospace applications, advanced materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, hybrids, composites), critical materials (metals, CRM replacements), thermal properties, etc.
Presentation: e-posters (template provided), to be uploaded by organizers on the conference website.
Publishing: Abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book (ISSN 2602-0416) and full papers can be published in one of the following peer-reviewed Open Access Journals:
– Emerging Technologies for Development of Novel Materials Systems and Coatings, Special Issue of Materials (ISSN 1996-1944), Impact Factor: 2,972 (2018);
– Manufacturing Review (eISSN 2265-4224), indexed în Scopus, Web of Science, DOAJ, etc
Templates will be available starting July 1st, 2020, at: www.imnr.ro
The conference is organized as an all-virtual event.
Working language is English.
Participation is free of charge.
Best poster prizes will be awarded for young scientists.
- Phd. Eng. Roxana Mioara PITICESCU, General Manager IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Prof. Phd. Alain LARGETEAU, ICMCB-CNRS, Bordeaux, Franța
- Phd. Mythili PRAKASAM, ICMCB-CNRS, Bordeaux, Franța
- Phd. Antonio RINALDI, ENEA, Roma, Italia
- Phd. Maria Luisa GRILLI, ENEA, Roma, Italia
- Phd. Daniele VALERINI, ENEA, Roma, Italia
- Phd. Maria Letizia RUELLO, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italia
- Mr. Shai ESSEL, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Mr. Iakovos YAKOUMIS, Monolithos Catalysts & Recycling Ltd., Atena, Grecia
- Phd. Mihai BOTAN, INCAS, București, România
- Prof. Phd. Cristian PREDESCU, Universitatea Politehnica București, România
- Phd. Eng. Vasile BOGDAN, Universitatea Politehnica București, România
- Phd. Eng. Sorin AXINTE, Universitatea Politehnica București, România
- Phd. Maria Dolores ROMARO-SANCHEZ, Applynano Solutions, Alicante, Spania
- Phd. Eng. Radu Robert PITICESCU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Adrian Mihail MOTOC, Scientific Director, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Ana Maria MOCIOIU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Mircea CORBAN, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Ioana VLAICU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Paul STANCIU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Phd. Eng. Simona Elena BEJAN, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
- Eng. Mirela PETRICEANU, IMNR, Pantelimon, România
Ioana VLAICU – Head of Technology Transfer Center CTT AVANMAT, IMNR
Phone: (+4021)3522046/ext.131; Fax: (+4021)3522049; Email: email@example.com
Passionate about research? We're hiring.
We're looking for Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Physics, Mechanics and Mechatronics graduates.