EmergeMAT 2nd Conference aims to bring together scientists, engineers, industry representatives and other stakeholders interested in developing new methods, concepts and materials using new and emerging technologies, such as: additive manufacturing, advanced materials for extreme conditions, high pressure and high temperature processes, critical materials and valorisation of new resources.
Abstract submission: 20 September 2019
Abstract feedback: 30 September 2019
Full paper submission: 25 October 2019
Main conference: 6-8 November 2019
1. Additive manufacturing
2. Advanced materials for extreme conditions
3. Critical materials
4. Phase change materials for thermal energy storage
– materials for additive manufacturing, (bio)medical applications, energy applications, automotive & aerospace applications, advanced materials (metals, alloys, ceramics, hybrids, composites), critical materials (metals, CRM replacements), thermal properties, etc.
|5. Satellite event CA15102 CRM-Extreme||– WG meetings, general assembly|
1. plenary conference
2. oral presentations
3. poster session
4. workgroup meetings
1. key lectures: 25 min, including discussions
2. oral presentations: 10 min, including discussions
3. posters: A0 format
Abstracts will be published in the abstract book and full papers will be published in Manufacturing Review,indexed in Scopus, Web of Science, CrossRef, etc.https://mfr.edp-open.org/
Working language is English.
The venue will be announced in due course.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Best poster prizes will be awarded for young scientists.
- PhD. Eng. Roxana Mioara PITICESCU, General Manager IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- PhD. Alain LARGETEAU, ICMCB-CNRS, Bordeaux, France
- PhD. Antonio RINALDI, ENEA, Rome, Italy
- PhD. Maria Luisa GRILLI, ENEA, Rome, Italy
- PhD. Maria Letizia RUELLO, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
- Prof. PhD. Fatima MONTEMOR, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal
- PhD. Saurav GOEL, Queen’s University of Belfast, UK
- Prof. Lucyna JAWORSKA, Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Kraków, Poland
- Mr. Shai ESSEL, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Mr. Iakovos YAKOUMIS, Monolithos Catalysts & Recycling Ltd., Athens, Greece
- PhD. Andreas BARTL, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Mr. Vjaceslavs LAPKOVSKIS, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- PhD. Eng. Victor MANOLIU, INCAS, Bucharest, Romania
- Prof. PhD. Cristian PREDESCU, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Vasile BOGDAN, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Sorin AXINTE, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
- PhD. Maria Dolores ROMERO-SANCHEZ, Applynano Solutions, Alicante, Spain
- PhD. Eng. Radu Robert PITICESCU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Adrian Mihail MOTOC, Scientific Director, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Ana Maria MOCIOIU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Mircea CORBAN, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- Eng. Ioana VLAICU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- Eng. Paul STANCIU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- Eng. Mihaela PAUNESCU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- Ec. Steliana BIGU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- PhD. Eng. Simona BEJAN, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
- Eng. Mirela PETRICEANU, IMNR, Pantelimon, Romania
Projects supporting the organization of EmergeMAT 2nd Edition:
- PERFORM-MAT (1PFE/2018), financed by the Ministry of Research and Innovation through Program 1 – Development of the National Research and Development System, Subprogram 1.2 – Institutional Performance, Institutional Development Projects – Excellence Financing Projects in RDI (imnr.ro/perform-mat)
- ENERHIGH (ID P_37_776), funded through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-20120 (imnr.ro/enerhigh)
- CRM-EXTREME (CA 15102), funded through the COST Action of Horizon 2020 (crm-extreme.eu)
EmergeMAT 1st Editon
Ioana VLAICU – Head of Technology Transfer Center CTT AVANMAT, IMNR
Phone: (+4021)3522046/ext.131; Fax: (+4021)3522049; Email: email@example.com
Passionate about research? We're hiring.
We're looking for Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Physics, Mechanics and Mechatronics graduates.