Your IMNR Careers
Our goal is to be a regional, national, and a European competitiveness pole in the field of material science and engineering focused on non-ferrous and rare metals.
Therefore we want to recruit young researchers in early stages of their career, as well as more experienced researchers – doctors and PhD students.
Your career at IMNR will mean:
Reliability and a desire to innovate
- A network of national and international partnerships in the research field, but also in the tech and business field
- Competitive salaries, reflecting your involvement in European projects
- You’ll be supported and empowered to follow a multilateral career path
- You’ll have access to various professional opportunities, from visits to other research institutes to national and international collaborations
- Continuous professional growth through the courses we offer and the permanent connection with the industrial environment
- You’ll benefit from the knowledge transfer enabled by senior team members and you’ll gain additional skills.
European Program of Research
The professional development of any graduate who joins our team is a top priority fpr us. Therefore, you’ll be able to enroll in research activities at prestigious universities and institutes abroad (Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Great Britain, Germany), through projects financed by: HORIZON 2020 Programme for Research and Innovation, Structural Funds or National Programmes. In addition, INMR continues to support educational activities, collaborating with institutions of higher education to create inside the institute the environment for the completion of PhD theses.
LOOKING FOR YOUNG GRADUATES
National Research & Development Institute For Non-Ferrous and Rare Metals – IMNR hires young graduates (master degree students, engineers) in:
All young graduates will enjoy full support from IMNR as well as professional development through research activities at prestigious universities and institutes abroad (Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, Great Britain, Germany), as part of projects financed by HORIZON 2020 Programme for Research and Innovation, Structural Funds, and National Programmes.
Competency fields of interest for a successful research career:
- Nanobiomaterials for regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Unconventional energy generation and storage
- Automotive industry components
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Life cycle, recycling, and reuse of materials
- Advanced characterizations of materials (chemical, structural, and thermal analyses)
MNR coordinates SUPERMAT Virtual Centre, part of Marie Curie RISE-TROPSENSE network and member of the NANOFUTURES, NANOMEDICINE and RAW MATERIALS European Technology Initiatives and Platforms.
WE LOOK FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION
FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR HR DEPARTMENT:
PhD. Georgia Mihaela Sima, tel. 021 - 3522048 / interior 120